The Soroptimist Diamond Campaign
The Diamond Campaign is a multi-year campaign to strengthen our organization’s membership base as we approach Soroptimist’s 100th anniversary.
The first year of the campaign will run from June 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019.
Through the Diamond Campaign we will ensure the future of Soroptimist, and our legacy will shine on as we carry our mission forward. By growing our membership, it becomes possible for us to deliver our brand-unifying Dream Programs. That brings us closer to our Big Goal to reach even more women and girls who face obstacles.
In this campaign, every club and region will work toward a unified membership goal. By doing this, we will be focused, dedicated, and stronger than ever!
Our SIA Board has defined the following goals for ALL clubs and regions to meet or exceed by May 31, 2019:
- Overall net change in membership of -1% or better.
- Add new members representing 13% or more of your starting total membership.
- Terminated members represent 14% or fewer of your starting total membership.
Each Region Membership Chair will be in touch with the clubs in her region to define the number of members the percentages represent for each club, and to help develop strategies for membership success!
In addition, as we seek to charter 100 new clubs by SIA’s 100th Anniversary, all regions should meet the following goal:
- Charter more than one new club.
By working as one, we will all achieve our goals! When each club hits the target, the region overall will meet the target as well. Likewise, when each region hits the target, our entire federation will meet our membership goals.
Regions and clubs that meet the goals outlined above may win cash prizes in funding to support club and region Dream Programs. Click here for Diamond Campaign phase 1 rules and prizes.
SIA has put together a variety of materials to help clubs meet the goals of the Diamond Campaign. The following resources are designed to energize your clubs, create a sense of pride among members, and provide new ways of looking at how to attract new members.
- Target Market Information
- Promotional Materials & Customizable Templates
- Other Recruitment Resources
- Preparing for New Members & Healthy Club Resources
- Clubs & Regions Campaign Progress
- Contact Your Region Membership Chair
- Leadership Development